Description of the company
As one of the largest fashion brands in the world and at the forefront of sustainability, we inspire our customers to create their own style. We are committed to making the transition to a truly sustainable apparel industry that is good for us, the people around us and the planet. We do this by not only producing sustainable fashion, but also making sustainability ‘fashionable’ and attractive for all our customers.
We now have 179,000 colleagues worldwide, more than 5,040 stores in 74 different countries and we are still growing! Our corporate culture is based on our values: we are one team, we believe in people, continuous improvement, straightforward and open-minded, entrepreneurial spirit, keep it simple and cost-conscious. These seven values are the common thread through our organization.
Your working day as a sales advisor ..
Starts every morning together with your colleagues during the floor start-up. The store manager informs you about current promotions and tells you the targets. After opening the store, the daily schedule is discussed and you can let go! During the day you help and advise customers in the store, at the fitting room and behind the checkout. You also replenish goods from the warehouse and ensure that the store always looks great.
As a sales advisor at H&M ..
- Is the customer number one for you! Your input ensures a great shopping experience for our customers.
- You make sure that the store is always well replenished. Is an item out of stock? Then you already have the alternative ready.
- You and your colleagues ensure that the store always looks great.
You suit H&M because …
- You can be deployed flexibly on weekdays, late night shopping and a day at the weekend.
- You are a team player and, no matter how cliché it may sound, you enjoy working together in a team.
- You have a real entrepreneurial spirit and know how to respond to different (sales) situations. Is it raining outside? Then you can quickly move the umbrellas to the entrance!
- You are straightforward and open-minded. A feedback culture does not deter you, but rather stimulates you to give your opinion.
- You keep it simple and think in solutions. You do not shy away from a challenge.
- You are cost-conscious. You like to think about how the store can deal with costs even more consciously.
- You are a true fashion lover and your friends are always asking you for styling tips.
- You have a good command of the Dutch language.
At H&M ..
- We are one team. We win together!
- Can you be yourself. There are no dress codes and you can wear what you feel comfortable in.
- We believe in people. Did you know that our country manager started out as a part-time sales advisor?
- Are we continuously improving and we need your input for that.
- We work together with well-known fashion designers, such as Kenzo, Balmain and Erdem.
- You get a 20% discount on the entire H&M collection and on all brands within the H&M Group (Weekday, Monki, & Other Stories, COS, H&M HOME, AFOUND & ARKET) worldwide.
Are you as enthusiastic about our values as we are and do you want to join the H&M team? Then we would like to get in touch with you. Upload your CV + motivation letter by clicking on the ‘Apply’ button!
Do you have questions about this vacancy? Please contact the recruitment department on: 06 – 51671883 (also via WhatsApp!) Or send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for applying with us! You will receive a response to your application by e-mail within two working days.
2. Telephone interview / group application
We will hold a telephone interview with you or invite you for a group application. During this first application round we will ask you some questions. Of course we also give you the time to ask us all about it.
3. Job interview
You will be invited to one of our stores where you will have a further discussion with the store manager / department manager to see whether there is a match from both sides.
You are our new colleague. Welcome to H&M!
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.