Experian is the world’s leading global information services company, unlocking the power of data to create more opportunities for consumers, businesses and society. We are thrilled to share that FORTUNE has named Experian one of the 100 Best Companies to work for. In addition, for the last five years we’ve been named in the 100 “World’s Most Innovative Companies” by Forbes Magazine.
With a focus on our employees, we have been certified for the third time as Great Place To Work (GPTW). Experian Consumer Information Services is redefining the way our clients do business within all aspects of the customer credit lifecycle. Fueled by best-in-class data and innovative technology we help businesses make smarter decisions, identify consumers, make decisions on loans, market to prospects and collect.
This position is for a seasoned professional who has experience working on “batch” consumer-related credit bureau projects involving prescreen, account review, and archive related products and processes.
Responsibilities will include assessing client business requirements, consulting industry best practices, offering creative solutions, and positioning company products and solutions. This role also includes acting as the primary technical liaison for the client, applying advanced skills in area of specialization to solve a wide range of difficult problems, and identifying project and/or process efficiencies.
The individual will drive programs from initial high level concept review through implementation including phases such as planning, business analysis, requirements definition, design, implementation, and execution. In addition, will ensure each project completion is in accordance with FCRA laws and regulations and in line with company business and compliance rules.
To be successful, this individual must establish, build, and leverage partnerships across multiple business units to configure innovative solutions that drive client engagement and promote internal synergy. They must be able to work with various levels of management and resolve conflict by building consensus through thoughtful discussions with leadership.
- Provides technical consultation and expertise in the design and implementation of client programs.
- Acts as primary technical liaison for the client, sales teams and other internal personnel in pre-sales consulting and project execution.
- Assesses client business requirements, positions company products and solutions. Identifies new business opportunities and shares information with internal and external clients.
- Identifies project and/or process issues and implements solutions to ensure adherence to deadlines and specifications. Recommends systemic modifications to improve processing efficiency.
- Supports other team members by reviewing programs and documentation and making technical adjustments as necessary.
- May mentor and train new team members. Advises other team members regarding complicated project issues.
- Works on problems of diverse scope. Uses generally defined practices and policies to obtain solutions.
- Works under minimal supervision. Normally receives no instruction on routine work, general instructions on new assignments
- Applies advanced skills in area of specialization to solve a wide range of difficult problems. Duties and tasks are varied and moderately complex.
- Critiques customer specifications. Develops and executes project plans including program flows.
- Develops mail population segments to meet customer marketing strategies.
- Assesses and selects appropriate resources for program delivery.
- Makes technical decisions on project direction and program processing using modeling specifications and techniques with advanced decision tree segmentation.
- Serves as project manager for program scheduling, operational personnel and departments.
- Conducts final quality analysis on programs, reviewing accuracy of output.
- Manages multiple accounts and programs simultaneously.
- Prepares and processes program billing.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience preferred
- 5+ years related credit bureau experience.
- Strong knowledge of systems capabilities, software platforms and processes.
- Strong knowledge of database management concepts and principles.
- Strong knowledge of PC office software and segmentation tools.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Effective analytical and problem solving skills.
- Proficient organizational and project management skills.
- Clear understanding of FCRA laws, regulations, and related acts.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Familiar with Prescreen, Account Review, Archive, Firm Offer of Credit, FCRA, Portfolio Scoring, Credit Attributes, Batch Credit Processing, Model Validation
Our benefits include: Medical, life and dental insurance, Asociacion Solidarista, International Share Save Plan, Flex Work/Work from home, Paid time off, Annual Performance Bonus, Education Reimbursement, Family Bonding, Bereavement Leave, Referral Program, and more.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.