EcoVadis offers an exciting, truly international job opportunity in an innovative and dynamic environment. Awarded as the fastest-growing startup in the sustainable supply chain space, EcoVadis is driven by a global team of over 800 employees represented by over 40 nationalities making a real impact on the environmental and social practices of companies around the world.
We aim at improving environmental and social practices of companies by leveraging the influence of the global supply chain. More than 650 global multinational companies have selected the EcoVadis solution, including Verizon, GSK, Coca Cola Enterprises, Nestle, Johnson & Johnson, Renault, ING Bank, and Subway.
Join us, we’re looking for collaborative, fun and passionate people to help us make an impact!
We are looking for a Senior Cloud Architect to work on the next generation of the EcoVadis ratings platform. In this role, you will lead a core team of 3 – 4 engineers that will be delivering both the architecture as well as the implementation of various core services needed for the new microservices based cloud platform.
You will bring a focus to the scalability and quality of the new solution. Additionally, experience in automation and state-of-the-art development tools like containers, Kubernetes and Lambda architectures are a must have. The role reports to the VP of Engineering and you can be based remotely.
- Communicate with business, analyze and suggest efficient solutions based on their requirements
- Define and maintain architecture roadmap, technical solutions for new and existing functionality for each parts of the projects
- Deliver architectural services, including guidance and conceptual design as well as technical and process innovations
- Work with developers to generate and maintain code according to the agreed coding standard and best practices
- Investigate latest technology and build quick Proof of Concept functionalities to address future business needs
- Preparing, improving and introducing new approaches/methodologies/tools and techniques within department
- Preparation of technical documentation
- Excellent knowledge of all aspects software engineering processes, including Coding, Testing, Deployment, Scalability, Security, Maintainability
- Excellent knowledge of scalable Cloud Software Development & architectural patterns
- Good knowledge of Microsoft stack (.Net, .Net Core, Web API, SQL Server)
- Excellent knowledge of Azure Cloud Services or AWS
- At least 5 years of experience in defining architectural patterns (SOA, CQRS, Event Sourcing etc.)
- Very good knowledge in NoSQL such as MongoDB, Cassandra, Redis, ElasticSearch, for either data persistence and/or caching
- Vast experience in API Management (routing, gateways, versioning) with profound understanding API Development aspects
- Extensive experience in Front-End, including frameworks (Angular, React/Redux etc.), patterns (MV*), understanding client’s point of view on performance aspects
- Experience in working with global and regional projects, virtual expert teams, appreciating local differences and adapting to difference in cultures
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficiency in English
- Start date: ASAP
- Contract: Full-time
- Location: Remote
- Reporting: VP of Engineering
At EcoVadis, you will be joining a motivated team that strives to make the world a better place. We work smart, have fun and aim to make an impact. Wherever you are based, we will provide you with a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package. What are you waiting for? Apply today!
For more information about EcoVadis please visit our site: www.ecovadis.com
EcoVadis does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected category.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.