SAATCHI & SAATCHI
Saatchi & Saatchi stands for “Nothing is Impossible”. We keep showing that creative ideas can really change everything. You can touch & move people and thus sustainably change & advance brands, companies and sometimes even much more than that.
With this claim we work for brands from Renault, Dacia and Sanofi as well as Deutsche Telekom, Mondelez, Siemens Home Appliances and Bosch Home Appliances. In addition, we work within the Publicis Groupe in the spirit of “Power of One” across disciplines and are closely networked with our sister agencies – nationally and internationally.
- You will oversee innovative and exciting film/video projects for German and international top brands.
- You are the reliable hub between consulting, creation and production companies.
- Shooting control, organization, monitoring and budgeting of full productions / digital content / adaptations / animatics / post-production / radio spots / live broadcasts
- Director search
- Creation of project timings/calculations
- Project accounting
- Clearance of rights for image / sound / music
- Several years of professional experience in a similar position as an FFF and / or film producer – in an agency, studio, TV
- Well-founded experience in the development and production of film / TV productions and knowledge of the German and international media industry
- Network of relevant contacts for directors, DoP, cameras, stylists, …
- Simultaneous processing of several projects and overview of timings, status and budgets
- Absolute service and service provider mentality
- Independent, very structured way of working – even with a high volume of work and tight timings
- Economic thinking
- Teamwork, organizational talent and quick comprehension
- Curiosity, openness to new things
- You don’t let the fun of your work and your positive demeanor towards the customer and team take away, even if the project assignment changes and you may have to start again.
- Very good communication in German and English – spoken and written
- Very good creative imagination and visualization skills, as well as a good feeling for film and storytelling
- We are looking for talents who wanted to make the impossible possible with us. To do this, we create a working environment where you can feel good, learn and develop. In addition to the “Mandatories”, such as the roof terrace, free drinks and fruit, we have the following:
- Induction phase by your “buddy”
- Diverse, national and international projects on well-known brands
- Inspirational collaboration in interdisciplinary teams
- Access to specialists in the global Publicis Groupe network
- Personal training and development opportunities with our cross-agency training program Publicis Learning
- Participation in relevant specialist conferences and events
- Joint activities and events with the entire agency
- Central location in Düsseldorf with modernly equipped rooms
- Attractive employee offers and discounts from selected partners (shopping, tickets, travel)
- Employer-funded pension
- Discount for your Rheinbahn ticket
Sounds good? Then send us your complete application documents stating your salary expectations and your earliest possible start date.
The HR team is looking forward to your application!
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.