ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise.
We’re growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers’ and employees’ lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we’re on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World’s Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
What you get to do in this role:
- Act as the primary point of contact for the customer with regards to ServiceNow’s Expert and Success Services portfolio
- Lead engagement negotiation, ensuring legal and operational stakeholder evaluations are performed resulting in acceptable organizational risk taken by ServiceNow
- Work with the license and solution sales teams to ensure that Expert and Success services are appropriately positioned on all designated accounts. This may be through ServiceNow staff or through partners or a combination of both
- Ensure that plans are developed such that the full array of licensed product may be deployed not just that which might be needed for a first project
- After the initial license sale look for other business opportunities within designated accounts which may allow further ServiceNow products to be licensed and keep the sales organization appraised of any such opportunities
- Drive the client to provide references
- Exceed services sales quotas
- Ensure successful transition to the Delivery organization through comprehensive briefings and handover
- Identify business development plans for accounts with low customer satisfaction, low adoption/usage and upgrade requirements
- Ensure that each Expert and or Success services proposal is contracted such that the chances of successful delivery; on time, on budget and delivering the agreed functionality are maximized
- Ensure that each services proposal is drafted to maximize the chances of the client providing high marks for project satisfaction.
- Drive service references
- Ensure that each services contract enables revenue to be recognized in a timely and consistent fashion with minimal risk of detrimental revenue adjustment
To be successful in this role you have:
- 7+ years of experience in selling professional services and/or solutions in the software industry
- Consultative sales experience is required
- Ability to build and collaborate strong relationships within the internal and external ecosystem, ensuring proper engagement with core teams and customers
- Excellent communication skills analytical skills and thorough understanding of cloud application technology and trends
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding quota and key success metrics
- Ability to segment account list and identify appropriate investment of resources
- Cross-functional teamwork skills. Able to handle tough conversations and challenging meetings with internal and external stakeholders
- Display a balance of strategic and tactual skills with a high level of intellectual agility
- Strong focus on ownership and execution against deadlines while managing multiple opportunities at a time
- Travel required up to 50%
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at email@example.com for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.