Let’s turn visions into reality. At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives. Our areas of activity are every bit as diverse as our outstanding Bosch-teams around the world.
Their creativity is the key to innovation through connected living, mobility or industry. Our responsibility goes far beyond ‘business’. We’re independent of stock markets and bound to the purpose of the Robert Bosch Stiftung; our success directly benefits society, the environment, and future generations.
Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference.
Let’s be remarkable!
Welcome to a place where your ideas lead to something big. Welcome to Bosch.
What will you do?
You will be part of an international software programming team that will create software and data management solutions to support the development of ESI [tronic] and other Bosch automotive products.
You will be a Content automation Software Engineer, within the Global content team of ESI [tronic], based in Corcagnano (Parma), Italy.
· Support shaping the future : Be the reference in the team for the creation of web-oriented software, which will allow users to carry out more activities more easily.
· Take on responsibility : You will have the opportunity to contribute in decisions related to software architecture.
· Use creativity and scope for development : You will have the opportunity to create and implement your ideas in programming the front-end design of the software and the related work models.
· Reliable implementation : The goal in creating innovative software solutions will have to be based on a well-written programming code that is scalable and maintainable over time.
· Experience internationality : The daily work environment will consist of interactions with colleagues located all over the world: Italy, Germany, United States and India.
· Live cooperation: In Bosch will live a multicultural cooperative environment, learning to make a difference, taking advantage of the differences.
What sets you apart?
- Education: In the absence of work experience, you have a degree (even three years) in a subject related to software engineering.
- Languages: Italian, good English, German will be considered as a plus.
- Experience and know-how: You have between 3 and 5 years of experience in web development or a university education as indicated above.
- Work style: Open, eager to learn, team oriented.
- Personality: Prone to deepen knowledge in your work area and open to discussion with colleagues.
Bosch is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin or ancestry, age, disability or any other protected class.