Who we are:
RW&CO. offers fashions catered to men and women who take pride in looking sharp on all occasions. With curated collections of well-crafted city wear featuring a strong attention to detail, the company is dedicated to style, fit and fashion.
The Talent that makes up RW&CO shares the same qualities as our brand: curious, customer centric, & constantly evolving. Sound like you, become the ultimate #RWinsider and start your #RCLcareer today!
Are you a natural leader who loves fashion, coaching and pushing a team towards business success? Than this role is for you!
As a Store Manager, you will report to the District Manager and lead the store environment, which fosters inclusivity and diverse customer connections.
In this role, you will be responsible for directing and leading the team to achieve store objectives, which includes sales and profit goals, recruiting, performance management, training, and development. . Your ability to adapt to various situations, environment, challenges, job duties and work schedules will be crucial to your success.
Day in the life (What you will do):
- Ensure that your store achieves company objectives and KPI goals
- Lead an operationally sound business by balancing company policies, procedures, shrink/loss prevention, payroll, reporting, and scheduling
- Recruit, manage, develop and train top talent who are sales, customer, and fashion-focused
- Set the example for customer experience and ensure the team is providing a shopping experience that will encourage positive customer connections and loyalty
- Implement merchandise strategies while also providing a clean, consistent, and inviting store environment that inspires customers to shop
- Maintain an effective and open line of communication with District Manager.
Who you are (What you will bring):
- You have at least 3 years of leadership and or supervisory experience leading a in a customer experience based store environment.
- Proven ability to lead teams to success through strong sales performance.
- High School graduate or GED equivalent. Post Secondary Education is an asset.
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment while also being committed to creating an amazing customer experience
- Ability to work evenings and weekends.
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Quebec Only: Bilingualism ( French and English) is an asset
What we offer (Why work with us):
- A competitive benefits package (Full Time Employees Only)
- Paid Time Off ( Sick Time, Flex Days & Vacation (Full Time Employees Only)
- Additional benefits include monthly bonus potential, opportunities for advancement and tuition reimbursement
- 50% discount at all Reitmans (Canada) Limited brands (Penningtons, Reitmans & RW&CO.)
- Generous Employee Referral Policy
If this inspires you…let’s talk. Send us your resume today!
By the way, did you know that Reitmans (Canada) Limited has several hundreds of stores all across Canada and three fashion apparel banners? Get ready to join the Canadian fashion retail icon, with a great success story where you can have a voice and make a real difference.
There are many ways to wear a career at RCL! #ReadytoRCL
Reitmans (Canada) Limited is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace for all. We recognize that our future success depends on the perspectives and contributions of all our employees — their diverse backgrounds, abilities and experiences make our business stronger. If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please advise us of any accommodations needed to ensure fair and equitable access throughout the recruitment and selection process. All accommodation information provided will be treated as confidential and used only for providing an accessible candidate experience.
We thank all applicants. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.