EAC PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT SOLUTIONS
Founded in 1996, EAC Product Development Solutions (EAC) is a complete source for your product development needs.
We provide the full suite of ANSYS and PTC product development software, and offer consulting, training, hardware, implementation and engineering services to support every phase of the product development process. From art to part and everything in between, EAC is ready to offer our brightest ideas to ensure you enjoy the best solutions in the industry.
· To achieve assigned revenue quota by selling PTC software products and EAC solutions to the engineering sector of the discrete manufacturing companies with a focus on new business
· Investigate and understand the internal business processes of potential clients; and strategize, present and demonstrate a tailored technology solution
· Build relationships with key customers, departmental managers and executive sponsors
· Prospect and develop new strategic accounts while maintaining sales within existing strategic accounts
· Develop revenue forecast in coordination with Regional Director of Sales
· Develop sales opportunities for product development consulting and implementation for strategic accounts within the assigned territory
· Expected to develop a pipeline that is 3x of quota in all quota categories
· Ability to develop the territory in conjunction with PTC’s Direct Sales team through market and customer development
· Engage and develop Strategic Accounts across the entire territory with the EAC PDS vision, this includes working with the rest of the EAC team. Utilize the proper resource for the proper opportunities.
· Expected to talk to every Strategic EAC customer Quarterly
· Develop Long Term, Executive Level Relationships within the assigned strategic accounts
· 5-10 Years Sales Experience
· College Degree Required
· Technical Aptitude Required
· Mechanical Aptitude Required
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
· Must have Problem Solving skills and be able to engage to solve real business problems
· Must be able to manage Internal Resource Coordination that is used on a daily basis
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Self-starter, results-oriented, disciplined
· Able to work individually and part of a team
· Strong computer knowledge
The EAC work Environment is reflective of our Five Tenets. Our employee base is chosen and developed in accordance with our Core Values.
- Be the best
- Do it right
- Work smart
- Be profitable
- Have fun
EAC Core Values:
- Driven to win
- Accountability to team/Responsibility for action
- Customer Centric
- Continuous Improvement
- Medical and dental insurance
- Voluntary vision insurance
- Flexible Savings Account
- Dependent Care Savings Account
- 401(k) Traditional and Roth
- Basic Life and AD&D and Disability Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Holidays
- Remote anywhere in the U.S.A.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.