Direct Point Accountant Firm
The Firm demands independence, integrity, objectivity, competence and due care from all of its personnel in the conduct of its engagements. Our Firm is structured to provide leadership in achieving high quality professional performance while maintaining the concept of individual responsibility.
Policies and procedures have been established providing assurance that professional engagements are properly planned and executed. Decisions are based on the substance of issues, not on form.
Our policies and procedures designate Partners of the Firm for consultation on significant ethical, technical and industry questions. The policies and procedures are designed to assure that clients receive the best professional services we can provide. We continually keep in mind the public interest. We expect our Partners and Associates to identify and resolve all important engagement issues.
The job requires high level problem solving abilities, broad software knowledge, and excellent written and oral communication skills. We have a team approach to provide high quality client service for tax compliance, planning, financial statements, and general business consulting.
The Tax Office Receptionist is responsible for being the friendly face and voice that assists visitors, guests, and employees.
Compensation Rate & Benefits:
- 9.00-9.75/hr & 401K, Health Insurance and 40/hr vacation time.
- Quarterly Bonuses based on performance and client acquisition activities.
Work the hours:
- Monday-Friday 9:00 AM-6:00 PM; scheduled lunch 12:00 p.m.-1:00 p.m. and
- Mandatory to work two Saturdays per month 9:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m; scheduled lunch 11:30 a.m.-12:00 p.m.
- Meet, greet and make all visitors feel welcome; schedule appointments
- Provide client intake activities.
- Operate multiple-call telephone console and route calls to appropriate people in accordance with company guidelines
- Quality Assurance – Maintain appearance of reception area and office
- Operate office equipment, copy machines, sort and distribute mail
- Uploading credit card and check information.
- Assisting compliance with check distribution.
- Receives, sorts, and distributes incoming mail.
- Prepares, weighs, meters, and sends outgoing mail.
- Perform general office administrative tasks such as ordering and maintaining the inventory of office supplies and equipment.
- Maintain the office calendar.
- Send out agent communications for office concerns, i.e. receivables, invitations to office meetings via email, etc.
- Coordinate/schedule office meetings via email.
- Coordinate office meetings and social events.
- Setup for weekly Office Meetings.
- Support Company-sponsored programs throughout the year i.e. Toys for Tots.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Reception experience within a corporate, leisure, or hospitality environment
- Track record of providing quality service
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Highly organized; ability to handle multiple tasks and apply judgment to continually prioritize
- Strong Computer Skills (e.g., MS Office, customer relationship management systems, and team management software)
- Flexibility to deal with fast-paced, diverse individuals and environment
- Excellent communication skills; both verbal and written
- Team player-POST
Anticipated Start Date: Feburary 1, 2020
***We don’t work with recruiters, please don’t contact us regarding recruiting partnership, we will report any phone calls, emails, and chat as SPAM***
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the functions. While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear.
The employee frequently is required to use hands or finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; reach with hands and arms.
The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 15 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, and the ability to adjust focus. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.