At BlueScope, we create and inspire smart solutions in steel, strengthening our communities and helping build a better future. Our steel has shaped everything from hospitals and schools, bridges and stadiums to fences and homes – influencing the way we live and work, now and in the future.
Come and discover the opportunity to join our Lysaght business in our Production team team as a Team Member (Forklift Operator). Made in Australia since 1921, Lysaght manufactures and markets steel building products that have helped shape the nation: from iconic corrugated roofing over Australian homes, to large commercial and industrial projects.
Based at our Emu Plains site, our Team Members (Forklift Operators) support our warehouse operations in ensuring our products and solutions are delivered in a safe and timely manner for our customers.
Your expertise in operating a forklift safely and effectively will be key to your success as you navigate a dynamic and busy loading environment. You’ll receive ongoing training and support to learn all aspects of our team member role allowing for future career development opportunities.
We are excited to be offering the following opportunities for:
1. 2.30pm – 10.30pm (afternoon shift)
2. 8.00pm – 4.00am (night shift)
What Will You Do?
Being in a key role that impacts the safety of our people as well as the quality of our products, you will be:
- operating a forklift and processing machinery
- safely preloading and unloading our products onto trucks
- supporting the team with general tasks
More About You
Being a reliable and dedicated individual with a willingness to learn and develop yourself, you will also bring:
- experience in a similar operating environment
- the ability to drive a forklift and a current Forklift license
- a positive attitude and a keen eye for detail
- the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- a commitment to your own safety and wellbeing and care for others
The BlueScope Difference
A career at BlueScope provides the opportunity to make a difference – to you, to your team, to our customers, to transforming products, processes and brands, and to an organisation intent on shaping a better built environment for all our communities. At BlueScope, you will:
- make an impact both within the organisation and in the broader community
- create and deliver innovative products and solutions that shape the world we live in
- grow on a path of continuous learning and development
- enjoy the sense of belonging that comes from working with people who genuinely look out for one another
We’re dedicated to supporting our people – keeping one-another safe, rewarding successes, and helping individuals grow. We foster workplace flexibility and an inclusive work environment that welcomes people of all backgrounds. We’re committed to climate action and to helping shape a better future for all our communities; we are committed to Our Purpose, Creating Strength.
Come and discover us at bluescope.com/life-at-bluescope/. Together we can make a world of difference.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.