Shopify is now permanently remote and working towards a future that is digital by design. Learn more about what this can mean for you.
We’re searching for Team Ops Coordinators to support Product Areas within our Core Product Team. Team Ops Coordinators aim to optimize their senior leadership’s time by taking on team calendar management, project coordination, and elevating the employee experience through both digital and IRL experiences. They are critical partners to leadership to curate a community within their respective teams.
If you’re hyper-organized, a master multitasker, and have great attention to detail, keep reading. Shopify moves at an extremely fast pace and you’ll be responsible for maintaining, organizing, and juggling priorities in an often chaotic environment. Building trust throughout the organization will allow you to be the most impactful!
- Manage your Leaders’ calendars and organize meetings to increase efficiency, prioritize tasks, and maximize their productivity as a product area leadership group.
- Help run digital events & rituals: Town Hall, AMA, social/fun events, demo days, Digital by Design rituals etc.
- Drive tempo & momentum through digital channels at product area level
- Own team events and culture initiatives at product area level
- Execute logistical needs for IRL team activities, including project reviews, events, workshops, socials, etc.
- Track priorities and ensure follow through on key items to help Get Shit Done
- Organize communications, manage internal communications when needed.
- Proactively integrate into the business to gain a more fulsome understanding of each teams’ current projects and needs
- You have strong communication skills and are comfortable partnering with senior stakeholders
- You’re detail-obsessed, organized, and passionate about team operations and team culture
- You have integrity and can be trusted to handle highly sensitive material and information with discretion, professionalism, and confidentiality
- You’re agile, resourceful, and willing to continuously challenge yourself, learn, and grow
- You comfortable with ambiguity and working in an ever-changing environment
- You’re great at prioritizing multiple, competing priorities, and can make prioritization decisions on behalf of your team’s needs
- You’re excited to learn about the product area you support, and develop the appropriate business acumen
- You thrive in a Digital by Design environment and are comfortable with new technologies
- You’re excited about helping to drive culture and engagement in partnership with the SLT, including owning homesites (virtual) and events (IRL).
It would also be great if you had:
- Team coordination or project management experience
- Previous experience working with senior leadership teams
- Event planning from conception to execution
If you are excited about this opportunity, we’d love to see you apply! We know that applying to a new role takes a lot of work and we truly value your time. We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
Closing date: Monday August 30, 2021
We know that applying to jobs takes a lot of effort, so we really appreciate your time!
At Shopify, we are committed to building and fostering an environment where our employees feel included, valued, and heard. Our belief is that a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion enables us to truly make commerce better for everyone. We strongly encourage applications from Indigenous peoples, racialized people, people with disabilities, people from gender and sexually diverse communities, and/or people with intersectional identities. Please take a look at our 2020 Sustainability Report to learn more about Shopify’s commitments.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.