ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise.
We’re growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers’ and employees’ lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we’re on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World’s Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
What you get to do in this role:
- Generally focused on the look, feel, operation, user experience and functionality of an application developed on the ServiceNow platform
- Build wireframes, designs, and mockups for Strategic Initiatives’ products
- Work closely with Product Managers, business stakeholders, SMEs, and UI development to prototype new or build the UX/UI of existing ServiceNow applications
- Creating new concepts with wireframes, producing high-fidelity mockups, writing detailed documentation, and critically assessing designs
- Perform persona, user experience, usability studies and testing, including interviews and analysis
- Craft visuals that help illustrate and help reinforce storytelling from end-to-end
- Experience first-hand the creative processes as they exist in an enterprise software environment
- Designs web page layout and online content, user interface graphics, icons, color schemes, content and infrastructure for new product release and new web-hosted product offering
- Develop your current skills even further and adding even more skills to your toolbox
To be successful in this role, we need someone who:
- Working towards a degree or certifications in the fields of Graphic/Visual Design, Cognitive Science, Human Computer Interaction, Interaction Design, or related disciplines
- Proficient using Sketch, Photoshop, Figma, or other relevant design tools
- Understands user interface design, heuristic methods, or other usability evaluation techniques, perception, cognition, task analysis, experimental design, and statistics
- Knowledge of web and mobile technologies, including social networking and messaging information architecture and other productivity applications
- Open to learn and actively seeking feedback and advice from peers
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team, and bring a willingness to learn through design thinking and execution
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills, including the ability to articulate and explain your design decisions
- Expected to demonstrate a high level of initiative, good sense of humor, and a “make it work” ethos
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.