About Jobs at DHL
The World’s Shipping and Courier Giant, DHL is seeking the services of fully qualified and eligible persons to apply for Jobs at DHL in Ontario Province of Canada. Qualified persons would be applicants with requisite skills and experience to work with their office in one of Canada’s top cities, Toronto.
DHL is a division of the German logistics company Deutsche Post DHL providing international courier, parcel, and express mail services. Deutsche Post DHL is the world’s largest logistics company operating around the world, particularly in sea and air mail.
Jobs at DHL Canada – Description
- Produces high quality reports, presentations, or other documents.
- Requires continuous use of technical and business vocabulary and a detailed knowledge of company operations, organizational procedures, and personnel.
- Coordinates high level meetings with DHL Supply Chain associates, sector-wide meetings, as well as customer meetings.
- Responds to telephone calls and mail inquiries in an expeditious and courteous manner.
- Prepares and distributes correspondence accurately and timely.
- Maintains filing system including items that are confidential.
- Serves as central communication point
- Coordinates travel arrangements.
- Types memos and letters.
- Operate office equipment including fax, copiers, printers, binding machines.
- Perform additional duties as assigned by management
Requirements and Qualifications
- Proficient with word processing (MS Word) software.
- Advanced knowledge of spreadsheet and presentation software.
- Ability to create professional presentations.
- Strong MS Access knowledge.
- Ability to manage detail and follow-through.
- Assertive, self-starter with strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to file, alphabetize, and sort.
- Prioritize and manage multiple complex tasks.
- Ability to work in an organized manner and environment.
- Ability to learn new software systems and tasks quickly.
- Ability to work for the set wage amount.
- Ability to follow work procedures and safety rules.
- Ability to read, understand, and follow directions/instructions.
- 3 years related experience
The DHL is committed to accommodating applicants with disabilities throughout the hiring process. Accommodations for job applicants with disabilities will be provided upon request. The company website is open.
⚠️ NOTE: Once you click on the Apply Now Button you will be directed to the career page of concerned job provider, We & Facebook is not directly or indirectly involve in any stage of recruitment.