Registered Nurse Jobs in Australia
- Part Time roles
- Llandilo NSW-situated in Penrith/Hawkesbury area
We are Achieve Australia. Our mission is to achieve social inclusion for people with disability. Every day we work hard to deliver on the right of Australians with disability to achieve meaningful and valued lives.
We have been doing this for 65 years and are still innovating in disability accommodation and support today. Recent growth has now created the opportunity for Registered Nurses to join our ranks.
Site location details:
Llandilo accommodates 20 adults with dual diagnosis specific to Mental Health and Intellectual Disability. Each resident has complex challenging behaviours in their daily life.
Nurse Job in Australia Purpose:
As a Registered Nurse, you will be required to coordinate and deliver quality client nursing and support services consistent with the Disability Service Act 1993 and Achieve Australia’s policies and procedures.
Key responsibilities of Nurse Jobs in Australia:
- Delivering services in line with current support service philosophy which promotes improvement in quality of life and fosters independence for people with disability.
- Delivering person centred support services consistent with individual/lifestyle plans
- Completing required administration effectively for records management.
- Ensuring an effective standard of service provision utilising quality assurance and continuous improvement principles.
- Working and cooperating within a team environment to ensure consistent service delivery.
- Undertaking a commitment to employment equity and diversity, workplace health and safety (WHS), risk management and ethical practices.
- Building working relationships with local community partnerships (including families and carers) and with other stakeholders both within and external to Achieve Australia.
- Ensuring a systematic approach to implementation of new / revised policy and process through participating in staff briefings and undertaking training where required.
What We Offer
- Salary packaging benefits exclusive for the Not For Profit sector.
- Strong organisational culture and great team environment.
- Rewarding place to work.
Selection Criteria for Nurse Jobs in Australia
To be successful in this role you will be required to have experience working with challenging behaviors.
In addition to this, essential criteria includes;
- Current First Aid Certificate.
- Experience in working with individuals who have challenging behaviours and/or complex needs.
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding in health or disability services.
- An understanding of workplace health and safety (WHS), risk management and ethical practices.
- Demonstrated interpersonal, written and verbal communications skills.
- Ability to follow procedures and directions and work autonomously or in a team environment.
- Current Working with Children Check and NSW Driver’s Licence (Green P2 or Full).
- Experience in working in Disability or Aged care, preferably in a community setting.
Your application will be subject to a number of pre-employment checks; including a criminal history, medical assessment, professional reference checks, driving record et al. Applications will be assessed on merit.
⚠️ NOTE: Once you click on the Apply Now Button you will be directed to the career page of concerned job provider, Our Jobs Information Portal & Facebook is not directly or indirectly involve in any stage of recruitment.
⚠️ Disclaimer: We are not taking any dollar from Job Seekers to getting Jobs Worldwide. We purely Monetize our Website Via Google Adsense.
⚠️ NOTE: we are not recruiters, instead we just sharing available jobs in worldwide
⚠️ Be careful – Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. If you see something suspicious email us.