Restaurant Cook Job
November 30, 2020
(4 Positions available)
Restaurant Cook Job Description
1. Preparing and Cook food especially Biryani, Mandi, Kabsa, rumali roti and other authentic Indian & Arabic food dishes as per our recipes.
2. Ensure quality of food and determine the size of food proportions.
3. Train support staff in cooking, preparation and handling of food.
4. Manage kitchen operations and staff by scheduling and supervising kitchen helpers.
5. Work safely with specialized cooking equipment like BBQ Smokers, mobile BBQ Smokers, Gas Tandoor Grills, Commercial Baking Ovens … etc.
6. Maintain inventory & records of food, supplies and equipment.
1. Minimum of 1-year experience in handling a busy biryani & tandoori grill section in a large banquet kitchen and a minimum of 2 years experience of making Indian & Arab food in a large restaurant.
2. You should have the ability to work under extreme pressure and good time management.
3. Willingness to work weekends and irregular hours when needed
4. Familiarity with vegetarian, vegan and restrictive diets are MUST.
5. Knowledge of effective food cost control.
Job Type: Full Time (Contract)
Salary: $19-$22 per hour
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, please forward your resume to: E-mail: [email protected]
⚠️ NOTE: Once you click on the Apply Now button you will be directed to the career page of concerned job provider, Our Jobs Information Portal & Facebook is not directly or indirectly involve in any stage of recruitment.
⚠️ Disclaimer: We are not taking any dollar from Job Seekers to getting Jobs Worldwide.
⚠️ NOTE: We are not recruiters, instead we just sharing available jobs in worldwide
⚠️ Be careful – Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. If you see something suspicious email us.